The tuna mornay recipe is great comfort food for a cool winters night.
1 packet salt reduced spring onion soup mix
425g can tuna drained
1/2 cup brown lentils
1/2 can light evaporated milk 1 tablespoon
1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
Baking tray/oven tray Saucepan
- Pre heat oven to 180C.
- Cook the rice in the microwave, rice cooker or boil with water.
- Spray/grease baking dish.
- Place all of the ingredients (except the cheese & rice) in a large bowl and combine. Add the drained rice once cooled.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and smooth out.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the top.
- Bake for about 20-30 mins or until golden on top.