1. The competition is being run by the Institute for Urban Indigenous Health (‘the Promotor’).
2. Entry is open to clients of participating Deadly Choices clinics:
- South East Queensland: Moreton ATSICHS clinics; ATSICHS Brisbane clinics; Kambu, Kalwun, Yulu-Burri-Ba
- North Queensland: Mackay ATSICHS, TAIHS
- Central Queensland: Nhulundu Medical Service, Bidgerdii, Galangoor
- North West Queensland: Gidgee Healing
- South West Queensland: CWAATSICH
- and to Deadly Choices Education Program participants and their families who sign the Deadly Places Smoke-Free Spaces pledge either online or in person. If completing in person, the pledge must be returned to Deadly Choices staff to be eligible.
3. Prizes consist of:
- 1 x major prize of 6 x personalised Deadly Choices shirts.
- Monthly prizes: Deadly Choices merchandise packs.
4. The competition closes at midnight on Monday 10 December 2018.
5. The major prize will be drawn at 12pm on Tuesday 11 December 2018 at 22 Cox Road Windsor QLD. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid received entries.
6. Monthly prize draws will be conducted at the end of each month leading up to the final draw.
7. Winners will be notified by telephone. If winners cannot be contacted within 24 hours a redraw will be conducted.
8. Winners’ details will be published on IUIH and Deadly Choices social media pages and websites.
9. By signing the pledge and entering the competition, you agree that the Deadly Choices team can contact you following the prize draw to deliver health promotion messages by SMS or email.
10. Participants need to fully complete and return the pledge to a Deadly Choices team member to be eligible to win a prize.
11. Winners cannot be staff of IUIH or of participating Aboriginal Medical Services, including those from the Deadly Choices consortium.